Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Three in a row!!!

Never on any of the other blogs that I've tried have I posted this many times in a row. Maybe it's because I have no specific direction at this time with this blog, as the title says -- Some Thoughts from West Texas!

Just found out a little while ago that my oldest daughter, her husband and the two beautiful grand daughters will be moving to a neighboring town (just 25 miles away instead of 100) to teach and coach!! I know they are excited because where they have been is undergoing some major changes. I really hope it's a good, solid move for them. Now if my youngest daughter can find her first teaching job!

American Idol is over for another year. Lee Dewyze is the winner and again, the American Idol public voted for a conservative, clean-cut image contestant. Do you think America is trying to tell us something? Washington better listen up!!

I really enjoy this time of year, school is nearly out and even though I work 12 months at my school, the summer is a lot more relaxing; and I really enjoy the spring time weather. I'm a computer storm chaser because I have a full time job and it cost less to follow the storms on the computer than traveling around in the car (plus I don't have to worry about storm damage to the car!!). Occasionally if the storms are near my town, I'll go out and chase for a few miles.

My closing thought for the day: "What happens is not as important as how you react to what happens." -- Thaddeus Golas

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. -- John 3: 17 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment